This easy corn soup recipe is soothing and nourishing.
The ingredient of Thai corn soup
- 3 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 400g can sweet corn kernels
- 310g can creamed corn
- 1 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
The instruction how to make Thai corn soup
- Place curry paste in a medium saucepan. Stir on low for 1-2 mins, until fragrant. Add coconut milk and stock and bring to the boil.
- Stir through sweet corn and creamed corn and simmer for 5 mins. Ladle into bowls and top with tomato, onions and coriander, to serve.
Nutritions of Thai corn soupfatContent: