If youre cooking for a celebration, you cant go past this simple Thai crab appetiser. Quick and easy to prepare, this is a great example of finger food thats a lot easier to make than it looks.
The ingredient of Thai crab salad
- 170g can crab meat, drained
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 large baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Thai crab salad
- Squeeze excess moisture from crab. Place crab, onion and coriander in a bowl. Combine oil, lime juice and garlic in a jug. Add to crab mixture. Toss to combine.
- Place spinach leaves on a platter. Top each leaf with 1 tablespoon crab mixture. Top with chilli. Serve.
Nutritions of Thai crab saladfatContent: 29.158 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol