Everyone loves a chocolate crackle, and on Halloween, if you conjure up these spiders, your kids will think youre magic!
The ingredient of Chocolate crackle spiders
- 70g (2 cups) Rice Bubbles
- 120g (2/3 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 35g (1/2 cup) shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, sifted
- 140g copha
- 20g (1/4 cup) shredded coconut, extra
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture, extra
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, extra
- 24 red jelly beans
- 190g (1 cup) NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark Choc Melts
The instruction how to make Chocolate crackle spiders
- Combine the Rice Bubbles, icing sugar, coconut and cocoa in a large bowl. Place the copha in a small saucepan and stir over medium heat for 3 minutes or it melts. Reserve 2 tablespoonfuls of copha. Add the remaining copha to the Rice Bubbles mixture and stir until well combined.
- Combine extra coconut, extra icing sugar and extra cocoa with reserved copha in a small bowl.
- Place 2 tablespoonsful of Rice Bubbles mixture in each hole of a 12-hole (80ml/1/3-cup) muffin pan. Use a teaspoon to lightly press down. Sprinkle with coconut mixture. Press red jelly beans in each chocolate crackle for eyes. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place the chocolate melts in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until it melts and is smooth. Reserve 2 tablespoonfuls of chocolate. Place the remaining chocolate in a small plastic bag. Use a pair of scissors to snip the corner and pipe 8 chocolate lines, about 10cm long, onto the lined tray to make spider legs. Repeat to create 11 more sets of legs. Place in the fridge for 5 minutes or until set.
- Remove chocolate crackles from pan and place, coconut-side up, on a clean work surface. Use reserved melted chocolate to attach the chocolate legs to each spider. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate crackle spidersfatContent: