This succulent Italian dish is simple to make yet rich in flavour and spices. Creamy, tender and delicious, it’s a chicken recipe that will soon become a household favourite.
The ingredient of Primavera Chicken with a hint of basil and a dash of white wine
- 1 Knorr Gourmet Primavera Chicken sachet of, with a hint of basil and a dash of white wine
- 4 skinless chicken fillets small
- 1 1/4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 15/16 cup asparagus tips
- 5/8 cup single cream
The instruction how to make Primavera Chicken with a hint of basil and a dash of white wine
- Pre-heat oven: Gas Mark 7 for gas oven. 200u00b0C for fan oven. 200u00b0C for conventional oven
- Lay foil pouch flat on a baking tray so opening is facing you and insert fresh ingredients, placing the meat on top of the vegetables.
- Blend the seasoning mix with cream and mix until smooth and pour over ingredients in pouch. Fold over the open foil edge twice (approx 2cm) to close the pouch.
- Place tray in oven and cook for: 35u201340 minutes in a gas oven (middle shelf), 25u201330 minutes in a fan oven (middle shelf), 35u201340 minutes in a conventional oven (2nd from top shelf)
- Ensure there is enough room for foil to expand. Carefully cut open the bag (attention: hot steam); check chicken is fully cooked before serving.
- Serve with new potatoes.