For me, casseroles should always feature strong, pungent flavours and aromas. This richly-seasoned chicken creation has it all: bacon, onion, mushroom, and of course, red wine. The recipe itself is surprisingly straightforward, which is another key aspect of any casserole.
The ingredient of Classic Chicken Casserole with Red Wine and a dash of Balsamic
- 1 Knorr Gourmet Classic Chicken Casserole Sachet of
- 1 1/8 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into large cubes
- 5 1/4 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 red onion sliced, 90g
- 5 1/16 tablespoons water
- 5 1/16 tablespoons red wine
- 1 3/4 ounces streaky bacon cut into strips
- cubed potatoes Roasted
- 1 piece lemon
- green beans
The instruction how to make Classic Chicken Casserole with Red Wine and a dash of Balsamic
- Pre-heat oven to 160u00b0C fan. Tear open top of pack and remove bag. Peel off sticker and unwrap, keeping hold of blue tie to use later. Place ingredients in the bag, adding seasoning from bottom sachet.
- Close and tie bag with blue tie, approx 2cm from the opening. Shake gently until the ingredients are evenly coated in seasoning. Place in a non-heated ovenproof dish so that the bag is sideways.
- Place dish on middle shelf of preheated oven for 30 mins. Ensure enough room for bag to expand when cooking (bag must not touch sides or top of oven). When cooked, cut open the bag (attention: hot steam), check meat is fully cooked and place in a dish to serve.
Nutritions of Classic Chicken Casserole with Red Wine and a dash of Balsamiccalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 260 calories
cholesterolContent: 10 grams
fatContent: 90 milligrams
fiberContent: 9 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams
sodiumContent: 3 grams
sugarContent: 260 milligrams
: 3 grams