Departing from the traditional route of accompanying fish with tartar sauce, this main entree elects to marinate the fillets with lemon juice and then bake with a mayonnaise and mozzarella topping for a creamy end result. Serve alongside your favorite vegetable.
The ingredient of Fish Fillets with Mayonnaise and Mozzarella
- 7 hake fillets
- 1 lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 7/8 cup mozzarella cheese
- 7 tablespoons mayonnaise
- olive oil to taste
The instruction how to make Fish Fillets with Mayonnaise and Mozzarella
- Defrost the fillets, and season with lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, mix the cheese and mayonnaise evenly in a bowl.
- Put the fillets on paper towels to dry as much as possible for the oven.
- Place the fillets in a non-stick baking tray, sprinkle with a little olive oil, and another pinch of salt. Bake for about 20 minutes. Check if the fish releases a lot of liquid. If so, remove the excess, and spread the cheese and mayonnaise mixture on top.
- Put it back in the oven until toasted. Serve with french fries, or baked or mashed potatoes, and salad.
Nutritions of Fish Fillets with Mayonnaise and Mozzarellacalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 220 calories
cholesterolContent: 8 grams
fatContent: 25 milligrams
proteinContent: 19 grams
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 530 milligrams
: 2 grams