Loaded Chicken Broccoli Pasta With Knorr Pasta Sides - Chicken Broccoli, Broccoli Florets, Vegetable Oil, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, Sour Cream, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Crisp-cooked And Crumbled, Green Onions
The ingredient of Loaded Chicken Broccoli Pasta
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - chicken broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese about 2 oz
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onions
The instruction how to make Loaded Chicken Broccoli Pasta
- Prepare Knorru00ae Pasta Sidesu2122 - Chicken Broccoli according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into Pasta, then spoon onto serving platter. Top with chicken, then cheese, bacon and green onion.
Nutritions of Loaded Chicken Broccoli Pastacalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 390 calories
cholesterolContent: 4 grams
fatContent: 155 milligrams
fiberContent: 20 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 47 grams
sodiumContent: 9 grams
sugarContent: 360 milligrams
: 2 grams