A sheet pan pizza chicken meal that will satisfy your familys pizza cravings but without any of the carbs.
The ingredient of Sheet Pan Pizza Chicken
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts about 6 oz. each
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
The instruction how to make Sheet Pan Pizza Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Place the chicken breasts between plastic wrap or parchment paper and roll or pound them to 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
- Spray a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken breasts in the middle of the pan.
- Bake chicken on middle rack of oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and turn the pieces over. Spoon the sauce over the chicken, top with the mozzarella, then add the pepperoni. Bake until the cheese is golden brown, about 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Check to see that chicken is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Transfer each chicken breast to a plate and serve hot.
Nutritions of Sheet Pan Pizza Chickencalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 680 calories
cholesterolContent: 8 grams
fatContent: 275 milligrams
fiberContent: 34 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 79 grams
sodiumContent: 13 grams
sugarContent: 1420 milligrams
: 5 grams