These keto, grain-free breakfast cookies are perfect for prepping in advance and grabbing on busy mornings.
The ingredient of Savory Keto Breakfast Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt scant
- black pepper to taste
- 1 scallion minced
- 3 strips bacon cooked and crumbled, optional
The instruction how to make Savory Keto Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350u00b0F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the almond flour, eggs, cheese, baking powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a rubber spatula until combined and stiff. Fold in the scallions and bacon, if using.
- Divide the mixture into 12 mounds on the prepared baking sheet. Use slightly dampened fingers to smooth the edges to be circular, and gently flatten tops of mounds to make cookies 3/4-inch thick.
- Bake the cookies on middle rack of oven until firm and lightly golden at edges, 14-16 minutes.
- Check to see that cookies are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Leftover cookies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days, in refrigerator for 5 days, or in freezer for 3 months.
Nutritions of Savory Keto Breakfast Cookiescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 160 calories
cholesterolContent: 4 grams
fatContent: 70 milligrams
fiberContent: 13 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams
sodiumContent: 4 grams
sugarContent: 280 milligrams
: 1 grams