Ratatouille is a perfect side dish – but done correctly, it can become the centrepiece. This recipe for it is incredibly simple, but also very flavoursome. It’s simply a case of preparing your vegetables, then adding the Knorr mixture.
The ingredient of Rustic Ratatouille with a pinch of Oregano and Basil
- 1 Knorr Gourmet Rustic Ratatouille sachet of
- 2 1/4 cups peppers sliced
- 6 1/8 ounces courgette sliced
- 1 1/8 cups broccoli small florets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
The instruction how to make Rustic Ratatouille with a pinch of Oregano and Basil
- Heat oil in large pan or wok and sautu00e9 all vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Stir contents of pouch into 250ml cold water. Add to pan.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Nutritions of Rustic Ratatouille with a pinch of Oregano and Basilcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 250 calories
fatContent: 53 grams
fiberContent: 7 grams
proteinContent: 22 grams
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams
sodiumContent: 1 grams
sugarContent: 55 milligrams
: 3 grams