The addition of cream cheese gives tangy flavor to a traditional pound cake that youre sure to love.
The ingredient of Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese 1/2 cup, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F.
- Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream ingredients together on medium speed for 3-4 minutes, or until pale and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating for 15-20 seconds between each addition, until mixture is smooth and combined.
- With a sifter or mesh sieve, sift flour, baking powder, and salt into the butter mixture. Beat mixture on low until it becomes a smooth, thick batter.
- Use a rubber spatula to transfer batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake pound cake for 60-75 minutes on middle rack of oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Check to see that cake is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow cake to cool in pan for 15-20 minutes. To release cake, run a knife between cake and pan. Turn cake onto a large plate.
- Allow cake to cool for 1-2 hours before slicing and serving.
Nutritions of Cream Cheese Pound Cakecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 420 calories
cholesterolContent: 44 grams
fatContent: 140 milligrams
fiberContent: 24 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams
sodiumContent: 14 grams
sugarContent: 260 milligrams
: 26 grams