Ready in 15 minutes! This 5-ingredient salad with marinated tofu and bean salad is all you need to be eating a healthy, nourishing salad for dinner tonight.
The ingredient of Asian-style tofu and edamame salad recipe
- 350g pkt Coles Natureu2019s Kitchen Sweet Chilli Tofu Nuggets or 350g satay tofu pieces
- 1 cup (150g) frozen edamame or broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 350g pkt Coles Kitchen Asian Style Salad Kit
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Asian-style tofu and edamame salad recipe
- Cook tofu pieces following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, place the edamame or broad beans in a small saucepan. Cover with water and bring to the boil over high heat. Cook for 2 mins or until heated through. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Prepare salad kit in a large bowl following packet directions. Add the edamame or broad beans and toss to combine.
- Divide the salad mixture among serving bowls. Top with the tofu and sprinkle with coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Asian-style tofu and edamame salad recipefatContent: 256.925 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein