Toasted macadamias add extra crunch to this flavoursome, Thai chicken salad.
The ingredient of Thai chicken chopped salad with rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 x 200g Coles Thai-spiced chicken breast fillets
- 100g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/2 cup satay sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 lebanese cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 mango, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Chopped toasted macadamias, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai chicken chopped salad with rice noodles
- Heat peanut oil in a medium frying pan on medium heat. Cook chicken for 5 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Rest, covered, 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand 5 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Heat satay sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Remove from heat. Whisk in lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and sesame oil. Cool 5 minutes.
- Combine chicken, noodles, cucumber, tomato, mango, onion and two-thirds of the herbs in a large bowl. Serve salad drizzled with satay dressing and topped with macadamias and remaining herbs.
Nutritions of Thai chicken chopped salad with rice noodlesfatContent: