Chicken and rice dinner just got better with this chicken skewers and pineapple rice recipe. And you only need 5-ingredients to make this flavourful dinner.
The ingredient of Easy chicken skewers with pineapple rice recipe
- 2 x 400g pkts Malaysian-style chicken tenderloin skewers or 2 x 375g pkts nut-free satay chicken kebabs
- 2 x 250g pkts microwavable coconut rice
- 225g can pineapple pieces in juice, drained, juice reserved
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 60g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Easy chicken skewers with pineapple rice recipe
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray the chicken with olive oil spray and cook, in batches, turning occasionally, for 13 mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions. Transfer to a bowl and use a fork to separate the grains. Cut the pineapple into small pieces and add to the rice with the capsicum and 2 tbs reserved pineapple juice. Season. Stir to combine.
- Divide the rice mixture among serving bowls. Top with the chicken and spinach.
Nutritions of Easy chicken skewers with pineapple rice recipefatContent: