The ingredient of Satay beef and choy sum stir-fry
- 1 1/3 cups jasmine rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 600g beef strips
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, trimmed, chopped
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Ayam coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, sliced
The instruction how to make Satay beef and choy sum stir-fry
- Cook rice following absorption method on packet.
- Meanwhile, heat wok over high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons of oil and swirl to coat. Add half the beef. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until sealed. Remove to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining beef.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to wok. Add onion, capsicum and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return beef and any juices to wok. Add choy sum, peanut butter, coconut cream, sweet chilli sauce and oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until choy sum is tender and stir-fry heated through.
- Divide rice between bowls. Top with stir-fry. Sprinkle with chilli. Serve.
Nutritions of Satay beef and choy sum stir-fryfatContent: 709.352 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 47 grams protein