These sticky Asian style ribs will have you licking your lips in anticipation.
The ingredient of Hoisin pork
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons satay sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1kg pork ribs
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Hoisin pork
- Preheat oven to 220C. Combine sauces and garlic in a large bowl. Add ribs and toss until well coated in sauce mixture.
- Line a large baking dish with foil. Place ribs in a single layer, on a rack inside dish. Cook for about 30 minutes, or until pork is starting to caramelise and is cooked through. Turn meat once during cooking.
- Slice ribs and serve with steamed rice and salad
Nutritions of Hoisin porkfatContent: 375.23 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 18 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein