Lift the lid on your barbie to create colourful kebabs that are perfect for summer entertaining or midweek dining.
The ingredient of Chilli prawn and potato skewers
- 32 green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 4 small chat potatoes, quartered, steamed
- 2 (300g) red onions, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup sambal oelek (chilli paste)
- olive oil cooking spray
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Satay sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli prawn and potato skewers
- Thread prawns, potato and onion onto 8 skewers. Place in a dish. Brush with sambal oelek. Spray skewers with oil. Cook, turning, for 5 to 6 minutes or until prawns are cooked through and onion browned.
- Serve with steamed rice and satay sauce.
Nutritions of Chilli prawn and potato skewersfatContent: 135.513 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 113 milligrams cholesterol