Have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes with this tasty satay chicken and noodle stir-fry.
The ingredient of Chicken noodle stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large carrot, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 250g cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150g green beans, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 700g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 1cm-thick strips
- 505g jar KanTong Satay Chicken Cooking Sauce
- 2/3 cup (160ml) light coconut milk
- 440g KanTong Hokkien Wok Ready Noodles
- Toasted chopped peanuts, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken noodle stir-fry
- Heat half the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add onion, carrot and cabbage. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until vegetables soften. Add garlic and beans. Stir-fry for 1 min or until beans are just tender. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Stir-fry chicken for 5 mins or until golden and cooked through. Add KanTong Satay Chicken Cooking Sauce and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, heat the KanTong Hokkien Wok Ready Noodles following packet directions. Divide among serving bowls. Top with satay chicken and stir-fried vegetables. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutritions of Chicken noodle stir-fryfatContent: