Fresh lime and mint, salty peanuts, tender duck and sweet mango - youll definitely be wanting seconds at dinner time.
The ingredient of Duck and mango noodle salad
- 2 x 90g bundles dried somen noodles
- 1 pkt Luv-a-Duck Fresh Duck Breasts, skin scored
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) satay sauce
- 1 lime, juiced, plus lime wedges, extra, to serve
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Small handful of snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves
- 80g (1/2 cup) honey-roasted macadamias, chopped
The instruction how to make Duck and mango noodle salad
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until just cooked. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, place the duck in a bowl. Add the garlic, 2 tablespoons satay sauce and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Mix well to coat.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan or chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook the duck, skin side down, for 3-5 minutes or until golden and lightly crisp. Turn and cook for 3-5 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Slice the duck.
- Combine the remaining satay sauce in a bowl with 60ml (u00bc cup) water and lime juice, to taste.
- Arrange the noodles, duck, capsicum, cucumber, mango, onion, snow pea sprouts and mint on a serving platter. Drizzle with the satay dressing and sprinkle with macadamias. Serve with extra lime wedges.
Nutritions of Duck and mango noodle saladfatContent: