Make it a gourmet creation by topping your pizza base with delicious Thai chicken.
The ingredient of Thai chicken pizza
- 2 wholemeal Lebanese bread
- 1/4 cup satay sauce
- 300g (1 large) chicken breast fillet
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2/3 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- Coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai chicken pizza
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Place a bread on each oven tray. Spread evenly with satay sauce. Bake for 5-10 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a char-grill on high. Brush chicken with a little oil. Char-grill for 3-4 mins on each side, until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and let chicken rest, covered.
- Toss capsicum and onion in a bowl with remaining oil. Char-grill for 1-2 mins. Arrange over bread. Slice the chicken and divide evenly between the breads. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 mins, until cheese melts. Sprinkle with coriander to serve.
Nutritions of Thai chicken pizzafatContent: