Serve up delicious satay-style noodles with tender chicken and crisp vegies in just 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Satay chicken & noodles
- 450g hokkien noodles
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 400g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Thigh, excess fat trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 180g green round beans, topped, halved
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 125ml (1/2 cup) bought satay sauce
The instruction how to make Satay chicken & noodles
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, trim the shallots and thinly slice diagonally. Heat a wok over high heat. Add half the oil and heat until smoking. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Add the beans, carrot and pale section of shallot. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add noodles, chicken and sauce to the wok. Toss until heated through and well combined. Divide among serving bowls. Top with remaining shallot to serve.
Nutritions of Satay chicken & noodlesfatContent: 462.465 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein