Classic satay pork has been given a modern and healthy make-over in this tasty low-fat recipe.
The ingredient of Roasted satay pork with greens
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 550g pork fillet, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 bunch bok choy, trimmed, quartered
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli, trimmed, cut into 6cm lengths
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted satay pork with greens
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place coconut milk, sauces, garlic, turmeric and curry powder in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Place pork on prepared tray. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer marinade to a saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in lime juice and coriander.
- Meanwhile, cook bok choy and broccoli in a large saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute or until just tender. Drain. Serve pork with rice, greens and coconut sauce.
Nutritions of Roasted satay pork with greensfatContent: 353.72 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 131 milligrams cholesterol