These tiny, immature corn cobs are not only cute, but their edible core is tender even when raw. Eat them as crudites, toss into stir-fries and Thai curries or try this nutty side dish.
The ingredient of Baby corn with satay sauce
- 250g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 60ml (1/4 cup) reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Baby corn with satay sauce
- Cook the corn in a small saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place in a serving dish. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Whisk coconut milk, peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth. Cook for 1 minute or until sauce comes to the boil.
- Pour the sauce over the corn and top with the coriander.
Nutritions of Baby corn with satay saucefatContent: 86.04 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein