Just because you cant eat nuts doesnt mean you have to miss out on satay sauce!
The ingredient of Nut-free satay sauce
- 12 (500g) chicken tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 small red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup FreeNut Butter (sunflower seed paste)
- 1 cup light and creamy coconut flavoured evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Sliced green onions, to serve
The instruction how to make Nut-free satay sauce
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chilli. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in FreeNut Butter, milk, soy sauce and sugar. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Serve skewers topped with sauce.
Nutritions of Nut-free satay saucefatContent: 420.879 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 106 milligrams cholesterol