Love chicken but tired of stir-fries and roasts? Try these easy burgers - theyre perfect for a relaxed Friday night dinner.
The ingredient of Satay chicken burgers
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Fountain Satay Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 oak leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into long, thin ribbons
The instruction how to make Satay chicken burgers
- Combine mince, onions, coriander and 1/4 cup satay sauce in a bowl. Mix until well combined. Using hands, shape mixture into 4 patties. Place on a lined tray. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add patties. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1/4 cup satay sauce in a small saucepan over low heat. Toast bread buns.
- Place bun bases on a board. Top each with lettuce, cucumber and 1 pattie. Spoon over warm satay sauce and cover with bun tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Satay chicken burgersfatContent: 643.627 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 127 milligrams cholesterol