These Asian style skewers are great for entertaining.
The ingredient of Lamb skewers with satay sauce
- 500g lamb loin backstraps
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
The instruction how to make Lamb skewers with satay sauce
- Cut thin strips of lamb down the length of the lamb loin. Thread onto wooden skewers in a concertina fashion. Place in a shallow dish. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is just tender.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Stir until well-combined. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. If sauce becomes too thick, add a little water to thin it down.
- Preheat a chargrill or large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add remaining oil. Cook lamb skewers for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Serve with satay sauce.
Nutritions of Lamb skewers with satay saucefatContent: