This easy take on traditional satay sauce will leave peanut lovers dipping for more.
The ingredient of Quick satay dip
- 130g (1/2 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 80ml (1/3 cup) light coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced, diagonally
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 celery sticks, ends trimmed, cut into matchsticks
The instruction how to make Quick satay dip
- Combine peanut butter, coconut milk, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a medium bowl. Spoon into a serving bowl. Serve with cucumber, carrot, celery sticks.
Nutritions of Quick satay dipfatContent: 227.05 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein