Heres a recipe made for making and freezing, then thawing and enjoying on another night - less work and more me time!
The ingredient of Satay pork skewers
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chilli sauce with ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1kg pork scotch steaks, thinly sliced
- Cooked frozen stir-fry vegetables, to serve
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Chopped toasted peanuts, to serve
The instruction how to make Satay pork skewers
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine peanut butter, coconut milk, chilli sauce, garlic, stock and lime juice in a bowl. Thread pork onto 16 skewers. Place 8 skewers on prepared tray. Spoon half the peanut butter mixture over skewers. Reserve remaining skewers and peanut butter mixture for freezing (see note for instructions on freezing remaining skewers and peanut butter mixture).
- Bake skewers for 20 to 25 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Serve with stir-fry vegetables, coriander and peanuts.
Nutritions of Satay pork skewersfatContent: 173.275 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 34 milligrams cholesterol