Crisp lettuce shells encase the aromatic mince mixture of this traditional Asian dish. Serve it as a starter or as a light main.
The ingredient of Beef satay cups
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 600g lean beef mince
- 250ml Fountain Satay Sauce
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves, trimmed (see tip)
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef satay cups
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add mince. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned. Add sauce. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Add carrot and onion. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until carrot is tender. Spoon into lettuce leaves. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Beef satay cupsfatContent: 477.283 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol