Feed the family this delicious lamb roast with Asian-style marinade.
The ingredient of Barbecued satay lamb
- 2/3 cup (160ml) satay marinade
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice
- 2 x 500g Coles Australian Mini Lamb Roasts
- 1 large brown onion, cut into wedges
- Steamed sugar snap peas, to serve
- Coles Brand Coleslaw Mix, to serve
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Sliced spring onion, to serve
The instruction how to make Barbecued satay lamb
- Preheat a covered barbecue on high. (Alternatively, preheat oven to 230u00b0C.)
- Combine marinade and Chinese five spice in a small bowl. Add lamb and turn to coat well. Place onion in the base of a large disposable roasting tray. Top with lamb. Cook lamb, using indirect heat, in a covered barbecue for 25 mins for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer lamb to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 10 mins to rest. Serve lamb and onion with sugar snap peas, coleslaw, and rice topped with spring onion.
Nutritions of Barbecued satay lambfatContent: