*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Satay chicken and rice
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 20ml oil
- 1 jar satay sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 shallot
- 2 cups brown rice or white rice
- 1/2 cup green beans
The instruction how to make Satay chicken and rice
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add chicken to hot oil and cook until the chicken is brown.
- Add shallots, then jar of satay sauce. Stir through. Then add peanut butter.
- Meanwhile, cook rice for 12 minutes (or according to packet instructions).
- When rice is cooked, blanch half a cup of green beans. Add cooked beans to cooked rice.
- Spoon satay chicken over rice to serve.
Nutritions of Satay chicken and ricefatContent: