Curtis Stones tasty satay skewers will please even the fussiest eaters.
The ingredient of Grilled chicken satay with mango-peanut dipping sauce
- 3 (750g) Coles Brand RSPCA Approved chicken breast fillets, cut lengthwise into 1cm-thick slices (about 8 slices from each breast)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 thin lime wedges, for serving
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, very coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
The instruction how to make Grilled chicken satay with mango-peanut dipping sauce
- For the skewers: In a medium bowl, toss the chicken, coriander, oil, lime zest, garlic, sesame oil, and salt to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 8 hours.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the sauce: In a blender or food processor blend all ingredients on high speed until very smooth. Add more sambal oelek if you like more heat.
- To cook the skewers: Preheat the barbecue on high heat or preheat a grill pan on high heat. Thread 1 slice of chicken onto each skewer. Working in 2 batches, grill the chicken skewers for about 1 1/2 minutes per side, or until slightly charred and cooked through, but still juicy.
- Spoon a large dollop of sauce onto each of 8 plates. Place 3 skewers and 1 lime wedge next to the sauce on each plate. Transfer the remaining sauce to a small bowl and serve with the skewers.
Nutritions of Grilled chicken satay with mango-peanut dipping saucefatContent: 351.808 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18.6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14.7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 80 milligrams cholesterol