Pair these juicy pork cutlets with a fresh cucumber and radish salad for a quick weeknight meal the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Satay pork chops with cucumber ribbon salad
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 Coles Australian Pork Loin Chops
- 1/3 cup (80ml) satay marinade
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Steamed rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Satay pork chops with cucumber ribbon salad
- Heat half the oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook for 2 mins each side or until browned. Add the satay marinade to the pan and cook for 2 mins until pork is cooked through and the sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, onion, chilli, chives, radish, lime juice, soy and remaining oil in a bowl. Season.
- Serve the pork with the cucumber salad and steamed rice.
Nutritions of Satay pork chops with cucumber ribbon saladfatContent: