Drizzle creamy satay sauce over these delicious pork patties served with a fresh rice noodle salad.
The ingredient of Rice noodle salad with satay pork patties
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 500g Coles Australian 3 Star Pork Mince
- 500g jar satay sauce
- 125g vermicelli rice noodles
- 200g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Rice noodle salad with satay pork patties
- Chop half the coriander. Combine with mince and 1/4 cup (60ml) of the satay sauce in a large bowl. Season. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Divide mixture into 16 portions. Roll each into an oval shape. Place on the prepared tray in the fridge for 15 mins to set.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 mins or until noodles soften. While the noodles are soaking, place snow peas in a separate heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 mins or until tender crisp. Refresh noodles and snow peas under cold water. Drain well.
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half the patties. Cook, turning, for 5 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and patties.
- Add the remaining satay sauce to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until heated through. Arrange the lettuce, carrot, snow peas, cucumber, patties, noodles and remaining coriander on serving plates. Drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and satay sauce.
Nutritions of Rice noodle salad with satay pork pattiesfatContent: 755.24 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 29 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein