Impress your family and friends with this deliciously easy satay lamb served with a crisp Asian salad.
The ingredient of Satay barbecued lamb leg with Asian salad
- 1/2 cup satay sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5kg Coles Australian Butterflied Lamb Leg
- 2 x 350g pkts Coles Asian Style Salad Kit
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Thinly sliced chilli, to serve
- Thinly sliced spring onion, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Satay barbecued lamb leg with Asian salad
- Combine the satay sauce, lime juice and oil in a shallow dish. Add the lamb and turn to coat.
- Preheat a barbecue on medium. Cook the lamb for 5 mins each side or until browned. Cook, covered, using indirect heat, for a further 20 mins for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 10 mins to rest.
- Make the salad kits in a large bowl following packet directions. Slice the lamb. Arrange on a serving platter. Sprinkle with coriander, chilli and spring onions. Serve with the Asian salad and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Satay barbecued lamb leg with Asian saladfatContent: