Toss carrot and pumpkin noodles with creamy satay beef for a sensational weeknight meal.
The ingredient of Satay beef with pumpkin and carrot noodles
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (95g) crunchy peanut butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 Coles Graze Grass-Fed Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Australian Carrot & Pumpkin Noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Chopped roasted peanuts, to serve
- Sliced long red chilli, to serve
The instruction how to make Satay beef with pumpkin and carrot noodles
- Combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, garlic, chilli sauce and soy sauce in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until peanut butter melts. Increase heat to high. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Set aside for 5 mins to cool. Add the beef and turn to coat.
- Heat a greased barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the beef for 4 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook the carrot and pumpkin noodles following packet directions. Place in a large bowl with the oil, spring onion and half the coriander.
- Add 2 tablespoons hot water to the remaining peanut butter mixture and stir until smooth.
- Divide the noodle mixture and beef among serving plates. Drizzle with the satay sauce. Sprinkle with remaining coriander, peanuts and chilli to serve.
Nutritions of Satay beef with pumpkin and carrot noodlesfatContent: