The ingredient of Potato, green bean and caper salad with walnut dressing
- 750g kipfler or chat potatoes, scrubbed, halved lengthways, cut into 6cm pieces
- 500g baby green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnut pieces, roasted
- 1/4 cup (45g) capers
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar*
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) walnut oil*
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Potato, green bean and caper salad with walnut dressing
- Bring potatoes to the boil in a large saucepan of salted water over medium heat then cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, for dressing, whisk mustard, vinegar and garlic together in a small bowl. Add oils. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine. Add 1/2 the dressing to hot potatoes. Set aside to cool.
- Cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold water, then drain well. Add beans, walnuts, capers, onions and parsley to potatoes. Toss well to combine. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve.
Nutritions of Potato, green bean and caper salad with walnut dressingfatContent: