Whip up this delicious choc-nutty spread from scratch – its a sweet match for toast, crumpets, quick desserts and pikelets.
The ingredient of Macadamia-chocolate spread
- 2 cups macadamia halves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa, sifted
- 3/4 cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
The instruction how to make Macadamia-chocolate spread
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place macadamias on prepared tray. Roast for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool slightly.
- Using a food processor, process macadamias until a smooth paste forms, scraping down bowl halfway through processing. Add vanilla, cocoa powder and icing sugar. Process until smooth (mixture will be quite warm and soft).
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container. Set aside to cool. Refrigerate overnight or until thick and spreadable. Store spread in the fridge and use within 3 weeks.
Nutritions of Macadamia-chocolate spreadfatContent: 145.312 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.5 grams protein