The ingredient of Roast potatoes with sea salt & herbs
- 125ml (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
- 6 medium (about 160g each) pontiac, desiree or pink-eye potatoes, halved crossways
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Roast potatoes with sea salt & herbs
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add the potatoes and shallow-fry, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until light golden. Reserve oil.
- Brush a little of the reserved oil over a large roasting pan to lightly grease. Place potatoes in prepared pan in a single layer. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the reserved oil and sprinkle with salt. Gently toss to evenly coat. Roast in preheated oven, turning occasionally, for 55 minutes or until golden, crisp and tender. Remove from oven.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl. Combine the rosemary, oregano and sea salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle the herb mixture over the potatoes and season with pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roast potatoes with sea salt & herbsfatContent: 406.061 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein