This is a Moroccan-inspired casserole dish made from couscous and exotic spices.
The ingredient of Moroccan vegetable casserole with couscous
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Moroccan seasoning
- 400g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium eggplant, chopped
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 500g frozen broad beans, thawed and peeled
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Moroccan vegetable casserole with couscous
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and capsicum to the pan and cook for about 5 mins until soft. Stir in the seasoning. Add the sweet potato and eggplant and stir to coat in seasoning.
- Add the tomatoes and 1 cup of the stock, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for about 20 mins until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the broad beans and cook a further 5 mins. Meanwhile, bring the remaining stock to the boil in a medium covered saucepan. Add the couscous and stir once briefly then put the lid back on tightly and turn off the heat. Stand for 5 mins then drizzle the remaining oil over and fluff up the grains with a fork. Serve casserole with the couscous.
Nutritions of Moroccan vegetable casserole with couscousfatContent: