This is easy flat bread recipe that makes a delicious side dish to any meal.
The ingredient of Rosemary and sea salt flatbread
- 1 1/2cups (225g) strong plain flour
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup (160ml) warm water
- 3/4 cup (185ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary sprigs
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
The instruction how to make Rosemary and sea salt flatbread
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Combine the flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Add the water and half the oil and stir to combine. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in a clean, lightly greased bowl and cover with a damp tea towel. Set aside in a warm, draught-free place for 40 minutes or until the dough doubles in size.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead for 1 minute or until dough is knocked back to its original size. Divide dough into 2 even portions. Use a rolling pin to roll 1 portion out to a 4mm-thick rough rectangle. Place onto an oven tray. Repeat with remaining portion.
- Drizzle the remaining oil over each portion and sprinkle with rosemary and salt flakes. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Rosemary and sea salt flatbreadfatContent: