For a light, healthy lunch thats packed with flavour, top wholemeal sandwich thins with loads of fresh vegetables.
The ingredient of Spicy tofu, avocado and roast capsicum sandwich recipe
- 75g firm tofu, cut into 2 thin slices
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbs mashed avocado
- 40g wholemeal sandwich thin
- 20g baby spinach
- 30g roasted red capsicum (not in oil), sliced
- 1/2 carrot, peeled, grated
The instruction how to make Spicy tofu, avocado and roast capsicum sandwich recipe
- Sprinkle the tofu evenly with cumin and chilli. Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Add the tofu and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Spread the avocado over the base of the sandwich thin. Top with the spinach, capsicum, carrot, tofu and sandwich thin lid.
Nutritions of Spicy tofu, avocado and roast capsicum sandwich recipefatContent: 300.901 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.1 grams protein