This tasty vegan tomato salad will spice up the dinner table.
The ingredient of Chargrilled tomato salad with garam masala dressing
- 2 x 220g punnets grape tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 150g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
The instruction how to make Chargrilled tomato salad with garam masala dressing
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Place tomato in a bowl and drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Cook half the tomato on preheated grill for 2 minutes each side or until brown and tender. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl. Repeat with remaining tomato.
- Combine spinach and basil in a large bowl. Add tomato and toss to combine.
- Combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, sugar and garam masala in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chargrilled tomato salad with garam masala dressingfatContent: