These easy better-for-you muffins use cacao nibs in place of chocolate chips and make a perfect lunchbox filler or afternoon tea treat.
The ingredient of Easy vegan choc banana muffins
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- 1 cup mashed banana (see notes)
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
The instruction how to make Easy vegan choc banana muffins
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan.
- Place flour, sugar and 1/4 cup cacao nibs in a large bowl. Stir until well combined. Make a well. Add banana, oil and vanilla to well, without stirring. Place milk in a jug. Add bicarbonate of soda, then vinegar. Lightly whisk with a fork until frothy. Add to well. Stir until mixture is just combined.
- Divide mixture evenly among prepared pan holes. Sprinkle with remaining cacao nibs. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden and firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Easy vegan choc banana muffinsfatContent: